Cincinnati Babies

NBR: Reco your at home sunless tanner

I'm going to the beach in a couple of weeks but I'm casper white :) I was planning on getting a spray tan but now spending the money on it sounds pretty stupid so I'm going for something I can get at Target or walmart...I don't mind spending 15.00 or under but I want to get one that doesn't make you look orange or too bronzed as I'm on the fair side. Any suggestions or products you swear by?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Reco your at home sunless tanner

• I use the Jergens Natural Glow pretty much all year round. I like that it gives a gradual glow and you can go darker for summer. Also, there is a "firming" one that supposedly firms you while tanning.
  • I like the Nutrogina one.  I didn't care for the smell of Jergens, and had really good results with the Nutrogina.
  • Loading the player...
  • I like the Neutrogena but don't use it while pregnant. I don't color my hair when pregnant either because I'm paranoid. :)
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Kristen, haha I checked in with my midwife before coloring hair and asked about the sunless tanner...it doesn't cross the placenta (whew) so I dont mind doing it
  • Oh, how I love sunless tanners!  My favorite is the Loreal Sublime spray stuff.  Here's a link:

CLICK

• Mine said it was okay too but it's just a mental block I have. Do you have a maternity suit yet?
    image Ready to rumble.
  • I'm also very fair skinned, I use Jergens Natural Glow. Never looks orange or shreaks.
  • imageKristenBtobe:
    Mine said it was okay too but it's just a mental block I have. Do you have a maternity suit yet?

I understand :) No I don't have a suit yet :/ I'm not looking forward to getting one either! I wish I didn't have these stretch marks from last pregnancy or else I'd just sport a two peice but that isn't happening anytime soon

• imageKristenBtobe:
    Mine said it was okay too but it's just a mental block I have. Do you have a maternity suit yet?

I understand :) No I don't have a suit yet :/ I'm not looking forward to getting one either! I wish I didn't have these stretch marks from last pregnancy or else I'd just sport a two peice but that isn't happening anytime soon

• I have one like this, it's pretty cute....for a mat suit. You are teeny tiny and adorable so I say wear what you want! 
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Oh I do love that one! Navy looks much better than black on me so I might look in to it :) I didn't know there was a destination maternity in Kenwood mall...could you tell me what its near?
  • It's down by Nordstrom, past Gymboree, Banana, etc.. Used to be Motherhood.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • fantastic! Thanks so much :) I'm hitting up the hebron Gap center tomorrow night with Lucy and hoping that I luck out there... I'm looking forward to it but dreading it at the same time, someone told my husband not to go on the first of the month, lol
  • I found a ton of stuff there last time around, never made it there this time.  Good luck! Now I can't wait to get rid of my mat clothes.  ;-)
    image Ready to rumble.
  • I can't believe its right around the corner for you! Good luck with everything, I know you can't wait to meet your little guy Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"