South Florida Babies

Hi Girls!

I'm writing to you from my new living room! Unfortunately, we won't have internet/cable until Saturday, so I'm checking in from my phone. I'm so excited to be in the new house!  There's still a lot to do, but it's come a loooooong way in just a month and a half.  DH keeps starting new projects and that's making me a little nervous, but he wants to get as much done as possible before the baby comes.  The dogs are adjusting well.  The first night, our male dog kept pacing around the house and then DH started pacing, too.  Meanwhile, the other dog and I were sleeping like babies.

My next OB appointment is tomorrow and I'm excited but nervous at the same time.  I'm almost at the end of the first trimester, so hopefully everything is okay.

How are you girls doing?  Jackie, I read a little about your symptoms.  I felt almost all of them, too. 

I also noticed you were discussing tax extensions.  We need to do the same thing.  Do you girls recommend any tax accountants in Miami?

TIA

Re: Hi Girls!

• CONGRATS ON MOVING IN!  CANT WAIT TO SEE PHOTOS ESPECIALLY BEFORE & AFTER.  THX FOR THE REASSURANCE.  SCARED OF ANOTHER M/C!  AS FOR AN ACCT, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND OURS :  SILVIO SANTANA  3/275-8811.  HE WORKS FROM HIS HOME WHICH IS OFF OF SUNSET AND 97 AVE.  GL
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi Adri,

DYING to see the new house, I wanted to stop by this week like we talked about, but we're all a little under the weather w/ low-grade fevers and do not want to get you sick.

If we're all better by Monday, I'll stop by then. I think my brother said that dc is on sb until monday.

I'll call u w/ our accountant information. He's really good! We filed for an extension last year.

• Loading the player...
  • Woohoo!! Congrats on being in the new house:) I hope your apt goes great tomorrow!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It must feel so good to be in the new house!  Congratulations and good luck getting settled in. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi! I'm glad all is going well. :)
  • Congrats on moving in to your new casita. Wishing you all the best in todays apt with your OB.
  • How wonderful. I'm glad you are settling well into the new home. Good luck in today's appt.
  • Congrats on the new house!!! Good luck at your appointment! 
  • Woohoo! I'm so glad you guys are moved in and are adjusting. I can't wait to hear how to OB appt goes. I can't believe you are already almost at the end of the first tri!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Can't wait to see pictures of the new place :) Are you taking before and after pictures?!

Good luck @ your appt. tomorrow! Hopefully everything will be great! I had my appt. with Dr. K today. :)

TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • Congrats on everything!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Thanks, girls!

Jackie, thanks for the rec.

Claudia, no worries, you're always welcomed to come over.

As for the doc appt, it was quick but it went well.  Basically, I got the lab results and we heard the heartbeat again.  Everything is going well.  The nausea is starting to subside and feeling more energized.

We are taking lots of pics, but no after pics are ready yet.  We still have a lot of little details to finish - painting, decorating, etc.  But, I'll post some soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"