Parenting after a Loss

Still in pain- had a abdominal ct scan/blood work/ortho visit

I am still feeling the effect of this birth. I have pelvic pain that radiates thru my lower back, and legs, knee pain. I had wrist pain for about three month. I went to the ortho doc who said my xray was clear and it was probably from constantly picking up the baby, Then I was having crazy stomach pain, I went to 4 doctors, they kept saying constipation, gas, and to increase my fiber intake. Well The other night I went to the ER because the pain was being persistent. I was scared something else was wrong. They did a ct scan. Nothing. She said it didnt even show signs of constipation. What in the world!! Something has to be causing these pains. She said there were no masses, no tumors, my blood work (which I've had done twice) was excellent. The pain is not unbearable, its just uncomfortable at times. Now I am getting ready to go to the orthopedic doc for my knees. Ugh. Is this what childbirth does to you? I didnt have any issues with my first. Anyone esle still reeping the effects of childbrith?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Still in pain- had a abdominal ct scan/blood work/ortho visit

• I guess I'm alone in this!!Crying
  • I am so sorry you are in so much pain!  I have not had a similar situation, but I hope you feel better soon.  Could it be your gall bladder?  I had to have mine removed a year and a half ago and I thought it was just gas/constipation for months.  I hope you get some answers soon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I have had some weird stomach sensations (kinda like gas but not painful)and burning sensations at my incision but not close to what u have. Hope they figure out what is causing these stomach pains, feel better.
  • Thanks. I guess I should not say pain because its not. Its these weird sensations. IDK, but we shall see. One OB told me it would take up to a year to be completely back to normal!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"