Nurseries and Baby Gear

What are you doing with your comforter?

Since you can't put it into the crib, What do you plan on doing with LO's comforter? In my case (and I think in most cases) the comforter is what has the majority of the design on it so I want it to show somewhere!

Re: What are you doing with your comforter?

• Probably hanging over the back of the rocker!
    Started our TTC Journey: 2007 Long cycles after bcp, dx'd with mild PCOS. put on metformin and doing weekly acupuncture; cycles went from 60 days to 30-33. DH had SA done 11/08, dx'd varicocele. Surgery 12/08; no significant changes in SAs over the past year. Low morph, low motility, low count Straight to IVF, on bcp. Start Lupron 11/16. ER 12/7 ET 12/12 tx'd one blast, 3 to freeze Beta #1 12/21 89! Beta #2 12/23 195 First u/s 1/4
  • LCB34LCB34 member

I did custom bedding so I am having a matching blanket made to throw over the glider.

• Loading the player...
  • I have hand sewn a sleeve and inserted a dowel at the top of the comforter so it can hang on the wall. I still have to do the same to the bottom so that it is stretched and looks better on the wall, but we love it as an art piece on the wall.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'll be hanging it on the rocker until he can use it on his toddler bed :)
  • It is hung on DS's wall.  My grandpa made something to hang it with.

• they sell a rod or something to hang a comforter on the wall id go to home depot to see if they have it, thats what im going to do
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We're just going to throw the blanket over the glider.
  • we will hang it over the back of the rocking chair until she is old enough to use it. 
  • Like pp, probably over the back of the rocker until LO can use it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"