TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

:::waves HELLO:::

Oh ladies I have missed you ALL so much!!!!!  I just learned the other day of this new board... and I have to applaud whoever thought of this wonderful idea!!!!  I felt a little uncomfortable posting on TTCAL not knowing anyone! Plus there was soooo many new girls on everyday [=(] that it got depressing and a bit confusing!

How is everyone???   Please fill me in, please!!! FB only does so much!!! I want the scope, the DL on everyone!!!

I'm still in Ohio.... still job hunting for Florida.... and still TTA [=(]

Honestly I am scared to death to get knocked up again, scared to death!!!! It's been since August when I had my D&C, and I am still avoiding the conversation, avoiding ku friends and patients, the baby aisle, just everything!!  How long am I going to be like this??? I try to be happy for others, I try to be excited about trying again... FAIL! I then start to freak out and get pissed and scared all over again!!!Crying  I even thought taking a bump break would help, it may have made it worse!!!!  Is there anything I can do to help myself out???

Re: :::waves HELLO:::

• Hey there! Welcome back! I'm sorry you are still having a rough time with things. I hope it gets better (((HUGS)))
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nice to see you again.  I agree that this new board rocks!  

Sorry you are still having a tough time.  We lost the twins in September and I know how you feel.  Some days I am ready to go and others I could crawl in a ball and hide.  In all honesty...I started seeing a therapist and it has helped me tremendously.  I don't know where I would be without her right now.  She has played a huge roll in getting me to this point.

I hope the job hunt in FL goes well.  GL!!  ((Hugs)) 

• Loading the player...
  • Sending hugs, hope you find a job soon. I have been avoiding ku friends and am nervous about getting pregnant again but am trying to overcome that by thinking positive thoughts about having a healthy baby.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• I'm glad to see you again!  I second the therapist recommendation.  I've also found it to be helpful to take time to center myself.  Yoga, meditation, acupuncture, etc.  It's helped me to feel more grounded and able to handle whatever comes my way.  I hope you figure out something that works for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"