Orange County Babies

NikiGee

Since Dr. Wu is not taking anymore patients we have decided to go with Dr. Kwon. I was really hoping for Wu, but think it will all workout perfect. Dr. Dieterich pretty much reccomends that whole office of pedis. Thank you again for all your help from Dr. Dieterich and the pedis, it is nice getting a mommy's perspective.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: NikiGee

• *Butting in* We see Dr. Kwon! I had also tried to get Dr. Wu but she wasn't accepting patients etiher, however I've also heard nothing but good things about the whole office. Dr. Kwon has been great, so far. But we've only seen him once.
  • Yay!  Glad you guys decided on Dr. Kwon.  He's just such a nice guy, so good with the kids and takes the time to explain things as well.  Jesse's Girl, so happy you like him too! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh I am so happy to hear that..thank you JessiesGirl and NikiGee Smile Hopefully we wont be visiting him much besides vaccines, but it is nice to know he is a good Dr!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Butting in too....we see Dr. Wu, however, she was not available once so we have been seeing Dr. Kwon for the last year. He is the nicest man! He is so kind and gentle with his little patients. You are going to be really happy there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"