North Carolina Babies

Holy Bananas Batman.

I did not know that there was a NC board. I have checked the Map a while back and the only city on there was Charlotte, so I didnt click it.

I am Ashley, DH and I have been married since Jan, 2009. We decided to stop preventing in April of 09, and the rest of my TTC history is in my siggy. DH is in the Army stationed at Ft. Bragg. I have lived in NC, Harnett county to be exact all of my life. It is nice to meet you all. If you have any questions just ask.

3 Early Miscarriages 4 rounds of Clomid BFP = 11/16/10 ~ EDD July 29th 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Holy Bananas Batman.

• Welcome fellow Pirate :)  I need to add that badge to my siggy. I keep forgetting.
  • Hello there! Pee Dee is there for the taking if you need him.
    3 Early Miscarriages 4 rounds of Clomid BFP = 11/16/10 ~ EDD July 29th 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • welcome!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey Ashley!  How are you?
  • welcome!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Welcome to the board!

I'm curious about the girls in the siggy badge ... I only know of Pirate's story...

• imageMereD19:

Welcome to the board!

I'm curious about the girls in the siggy badge ... I only know of Pirate's story...

They are girls from TTCAL board that also happened to go to ECU.

• imageSpeedGlenn:
    Hey Ashley!  How are you?

Hey! Im pretty good. AF finally showed up. I have an appointment on april 20th it is my orientation to the IF program, and I have to call on CD1 of my next cycle to schedule my SHG. So mainly just looking forward to that and hopefully getting back to ttc soon.

How are you??

• imageMereD19:

Welcome to the board!

The names are the girls on the TTCAL board who all went to ECU.

• imageMereD19:

Welcome to the board!

The names are the girls on the TTCAL board who all went to ECU.

• Hello - Welcome to the board! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Welcome!!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • imageAshley858:

imageSpeedGlenn:

Hey! Im pretty good. AF finally showed up. I have an appointment on april 20th it is my orientation to the IF program, and I have to call on CD1 of my next cycle to schedule my SHG. So mainly just looking forward to that and hopefully getting back to ttc soon.

How are you??

Hooray for AF!  Well...You know :)

I'm doing good and plugging away!  I go for another u/s on the 6th and I'm looking forward to it.

This is a good board, the girls here are really sweet.  It's good to see you here!

• welcome!
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • imageSpeedGlenn:
    imageAshley858:

imageSpeedGlenn:

How are you??

Hooray for AF!  Well...You know :)

I'm doing good and plugging away!  I go for another u/s on the 6th and I'm looking forward to it.

This is a good board, the girls here are really sweet.  It's good to see you here!

Yes I was very excited to see AF, especially since I was getting to CD 40. And even after my m/c AF always showed up on CD33-34, so I was getting a little impatient.

How far along are you now?

• imageAshley858:

Yes I was very excited to see AF, especially since I was getting to CD 40. And even after my m/c AF always showed up on CD33-34, so I was getting a little impatient.

GOOD!  Waiting is so FRUSTRATING.

I'm about 11 1/2wks now Embarrassed

• Hi!  I am right up the road from you!  I live in Sanford.

• imageSpeedGlenn:
    imageAshley858:

Oh wow! I feel like it was just yesterday that you posted your BFP! I hope everything is going very good and easy for you.

• imageSpeedGlenn:
    imageAshley858:

All makes sense now doesn't it :)  Congrats!

• imageAshley858:
    imageSpeedGlenn:
    imageAshley858:

Oh wow! I feel like it was just yesterday that you posted your BFP! I hope everything is going very good and easy for you.

This one is already grounded!  We've already had a couple of episodes of spotting, but thankfully my doc is amazing.  Everything looks good still!  Thanks!  I hope you get to TTC again, really really soon!

• Yay!  I'm glad you found us over here!  Welcome to the board!

And Speed- Congratulations!  I didn't know you were pregnant again.  I'm so happy for you!

• imageECUGirl2004:

Yay!  I'm glad you found us over here!  Welcome to the board!

And Speed- Congratulations!  I didn't know you were pregnant again.  I'm so happy for you!

Thanks!  I'm not 100% comfortable with the pregnancy yet so I'm keeping it low-key.  Maybe in a few more weeks or maybe when it's born? :)  Just taking it day by day for now.

• I'm also an ECU girl and I think your badge is so sweet! We should have an ECU GTG at a football game this fall!
  • imageSpeedGlenn:
    imageECUGirl2004:

Thanks!  I'm not 100% comfortable with the pregnancy yet so I'm keeping it low-key.  Maybe in a few more weeks or maybe when it's born? :)  Just taking it day by day for now.

I obviously missed your bfp announcement too cuz I had no idea either. Congrats Speed! A happy and healthy nine months to you!

• Aww, yay! Congrats Speed!
    And welcome, Ashley! This is a great board. Big Smile

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Hi and welcome to the board!  I have family in Harnett County...Dunn to be exact.  I've spent a lot of time in that area!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey Ashley - I'm not too far from you in Sampson Co but I work in Raleigh. I used to work in Harnett and we are up there a lot. Good luck with everything. And when it does happen there is a great MOPS group (mothers of preschooolers -really mothers up to 5 year old) at Glad Tidings Church. LOVE IT!
  • imageSkyLizard:
    imageSpeedGlenn:
    imageECUGirl2004:

I didn't really post an announcement over here.  I was over on TTCAL for a while and posted it over there, which is how I "know" Ashley.  Like I said, I'm still not 100% comfortable, hence no big announcements. But thank you! :)

I obviously missed your bfp announcement too cuz I had no idea either. Congrats Speed! A happy and healthy nine months to you!

• imageSpeedGlenn:
    imageAshley858:

Welcome, Ashley!!! Good luck in your TTC journey.

And, Speed!!!!! Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you. That's wonderful news.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi and welcome fellow Pirate!  I like the idea of an ECU get together.

And Speed, holy smokes!  Congratulations, lady. 

TTC since Jan. 07
    6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
    Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our baby girl is here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"