Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Anyone using brown & white bedding??

I'm looking for a nice set!  It's neutral and we're having a girl now so I'll dress up the room with purple accents/decor.. and we could use it again if we have a boy the next time around. 

I only found one bedding set at Target, but it looked like the brown had already faded from too many washes!  If you're using brown and white bedding, can you show me yours?  

Thanks!

Re: Anyone using brown & white bedding??

• Options
    "Sweet Lambie" bedding from PBK.  It's mostly taupe/white, but the stitching is more on the "brown" side.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am also using the "Sweet Lambie" bedding from Pottery Barn Kids.  I just got it this week, and it looks soooo cute and sweet with our white crib.  I would love to post a pic, but haven't figured out how yet.   Either way, we are not finding out if we're having a girl or boy, so this is just super neutral.    I also ordered 4 baby animal prints from this ETSY seller that will look cute framed behind the crib.   https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonMontrose?section_id=6811967  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check out the Bacati Quilted Circles in White (has dark brown trim) at babiesrus.com. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"