Trouble TTC

Meycitaa

So tell me do you still plan on updating your FB profile with this once you are ready reveal you're PG. ::runs to page Mey in 1st Tri::

Cherish yesterday, Live today and always Dream for tomorrow!?

Re: Meycitaa

• OMG lol I remember that post. Maybe I will just to be obnoxious but I'm not telling the world until late May or early June. I made pasta the other day and DH came to the kitchen and he said "wassup prego" then he saw the sauce and said "not that kind" lol I gave him the evil look he know how much I hate that word.
  • That is too funny with DH!

Ya I knew you were just kidding when you made that post. I thought for old time giggles to bring it up again. How are you doing? I am really praying all goes well for you I read about your nightmare last night. They most likely will stick around but all we can do is continue to keep things in god's hands.

• Loading the player...
  • You're a sweetheart. I've been having really weird dreams like someone wants to kill me or just weird crap but last night was def the worst. I'm trying to enjoy it all and think positive thoughts but after waiting so long for this I'm afraid it's not real YKWIM? I think I'm going to go spend time with my niece this weekend and try to get all this anxiety off my mind. She just turned 1 mth old. And you're right I leave it all in God's hands :) how's everything with you? Any plans for easter?
  • Yup I am good just here well my Easter plans is to relax. I will be having my Lap. done this Friday. Dr. Miller suspects I have Endo. so hopefully this surgery will be a hit and I will have a similar story like CHW. I will keep you in my T&P and once again my deepest congrats to you and YH.

• Good luck Friday, I'll be thinking of you, hopefully everything preventing a pregnancy will be removed and you can move on. Take it easy afterwards and have YH spoil you :) thanks again hun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"