1st Trimester

First Beta back

Finally, the nurse called and said my first beta is 566.  I don't know if this is good or not, since my dr did not mention coming back in for more betas. I thought with my histoty, he would want to.  Anyone else experince a loss and have their dr not run extra tests?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: First Beta back

• that is weird we both posted at the same time about our beta numbers.

I had my done on Monday n it was my 700, that is my first beta, and I am 5wks. I experienced a loss, so I went back in today to get the second set of bldwrk n I'll find out tomorrow morn my second number. I thought if you had a loss you would need to go back to recheck n make sure your numbers are going up.  I would call n talk to a nurse. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's great for 5 weeks!  :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejaredandmartha:

that is weird we both posted at the same time about our beta numbers.

I had my done on Monday n it was my 700, that is my first beta, and I am 5wks. I experienced a loss, so I went back in today to get the second set of bldwrk n I'll find out tomorrow morn my second number. I thought if you had a loss you would need to go back to recheck n make sure your numbers are going up.  I would call n talk to a nurse. 

Yeah I was thinking of calling the nurse as well and see if she can talk to the dr so he can order me more bloodwork.  Good luck with your betas !!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I think that sounds about average!
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • thanks it looks like we both are doing great!!! 500's 700's!! yay!!! Good luck to you too!!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"