Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Exhausted

Did anyone else feel just utterly exhausted? I don't know if it's because I am in the process of miscarrying or if it was the rhogam shot I was given or if it's just that I am emotionally spent. I have never felt so tired. I slept so much yesterday and now I am attempting my first day back at work and don't know if I will make it through the day. Did anyone else feel or does anyone else feel like this?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Exhausted

• Options
    I was extremely tired the first week.  I think for me it was a combination of things, losing blood from the m/c, not eating from being depressed, crying all the time.  I think I was physically and emotionally exhausted. 
    Natural BFP - 2/13/10, Natural M/C - 3/9/10 (Missed m/c found at 8wks 4days) Prenatal B/W shows I'm a Beta Thal carrier & so is DH. Onto IVF w/PGD... Jan 2011 - IVF #1 - C/P Mar 2011 - IVF #2 - Day 5 PGD, no ET, 5 snow babies May 2011 - FET #1 - BFP!! Twins!!! 2/9/12 - Our precious miracles arrived! Baby A 7lbs 13oz & Baby B 5lbs 13oz
  • Options
    I was tired and lethargic for about a 1.5 weeks after my m/c.  I am just now getting some motivation back.  Hang in there.  We are here if you need us.  HUGS!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was very tired. I am just feeling back to "normal" if I can really say that now. I wasn't sure if it was the actual miscarriage or the emotional part that was so draining for me.

Rylan 1/27/2011, 2:42 pm, 5lbs 12oz, 18.5 inches long
     Ayla 10/02/2013, 10:14 am, 6lbs 14oz, 19.25 inches long
    Missed Miscarriage 6w3d 3/02/2010
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"