Parenting after a Loss
Options

April Fool's Day...

Anyone planning anything fun tomorrow? I usually don't do anything, but it might be fun to mess w/ DH somehow ;)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: April Fool's Day...

• Options
    LOL I totally forgot tomorrow was April Fool's Day.  I once pulled a prank and told my college roommates that my bf had cheated on me (I know, that's terrible.  Don't know why I thought it was a good idea.) and it did not go over well.  I've been kind-of gun shy since then. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    I want to, but the payback would be horrible!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Unfortunately DD has her 4 month check up tomorrow and is getting shots :-( 

I am not sure I will have a chance to do anything fun.

• Options
    Im totally pulling something on DH. Any chance I get, I take it. Party!!!
  • Options
    What are you ladies doing to your DHs?  I can't fake a pregnancy, AF is here and DH knows it.  Any other good ideas?  (Although I do have DH convinced that my brother's new girlfriend's name is Minsey instead of Lindsey, so that's kind of funny.)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Nothin really exciting planned, DH has to work.  But it is my birthday and the weathers supposed to be nice, so Im gonna take my little man for a nice walk in his stroller!
  • Options

I'm going to call DH at work and tell him I'm pregnant.  (I'm not!)

I've been playing up nausea randomly the last week and said that my bbs hurt lastnight!  He's going to have a heart attack! HAH!

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"