Breastfeeding

introducing bottle again after having early "nipple confusion"

At the hospital they had to give our little one formula because she was having low blood sugar issues. After that we had to BF and then supplement with any breastmilk I could get at the time in a bottle and then formula. It look a few hard days but we finally had her back just breast feeding after many struggles. She has now been only BF for almost 2 weeks. I have not been pumping during this time either.

We would like to start pumping and giving her a bottle at times when I will need to go out. Is it too early to try again? I know they say not to wait longer than a month to try the bottle but what if they already had it? What would you do? Thank you!!!!! 

Re: introducing bottle again after having early "nipple confusion"

• I haven't started breastfeeding yet, but am worried about something like that happening when our little guy gets here.  I ordered some mimijumi bottles today that are supposed to be so similar to your nipple that they won't cause confusion. 

They may be worth a shot.  They're on sale at Zulily.com today and there's a $10.00 off coupon for the website.  TRAFFIC10 and MAMA10 will both work.

GL :) 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• My LC told us to introduce the bottle at 2 weeks, so I would think you would be ok.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"