Breastfeeding
Options

Question from 3rd tri :)

I am planning on breastfeeding and saw some mimijumi bottles on sale today...they look like they would be great for the times that my husband is feeding our LO...have any of you used them and if so what are your thoughts?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Question from 3rd tri :)

• Options
    I haven't used those specific bottles, but I'd make sure they fit onto your pump. Keep in mind that if your DH feeds your LO, you'll have to pump that feeding anyway, so it's kind of like..."might as well put the baby on the boob and not have to wash the bottle or pump!" That was always my thought process anyway...
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Options

imagesunnyday016:
    I haven't used those specific bottles, but I'd make sure they fit onto your pump. Keep in mind that if your DH feeds your LO, you'll have to pump that feeding anyway, so it's kind of like..."might as well put the baby on the boob and not have to wash the bottle or pump!" That was always my thought process anyway...

Thanks for your reply...I'm not sure if they fit in my pump or not...good thing for me to check out.  But- the reason I am going to start pumping, maybe 1 time a day after the first 4 weeks, is becuase DH really wants to be able to do one feeding a day.  We'll see how it goes...it may just be too much work, but he really wants to have at least one feeding a day for bonding. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesunnyday016:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"