Cincinnati Babies

Sorry I lost you guys

When you went up the hill the girls wanted to stop at the Polar Bears. We came up to look for you at the cafe but didn't even think to go inside. We ate outside by the ice cream shop and then rode the train. When we ran into Tiffany and Kristen we were on our way out because the kids were ready to leave. I hope you enjoyed the rest of the day there andnwe had a great time. It was great to see some of you again and meet a few of you too!! We will have to do it again soon

Re: Sorry I lost you guys

• I missed you & Tiffany- we got there about noon, and as soon as we got off the zoo train, moesten and nire left for nap time.  I never did catch up with identical twins (I wanted to see those babies again!) or linzpinz.  DH and I had a really good time, and I am enjoying a very quiet house as Brandon is napping and dh is leaving to umpire.  Oh, and Brandon loved the train.  Every time we saw it the rest of the day he kept pointing at it.  :)  I'm sure we'll go back again since we bought a pass. 

• It was nice to see everyone again today and to meet some new people! Kel, glad to hear you wore your little man out.  Sadly, after napping 20 minutes in the car Katherine decided that's all she needed today so we have been nap-free today.  Mommy could seriously use one though!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMoesten:
    It was nice to see everyone again today and to meet some new people! Kel, glad to hear you wore your little man out.  Sadly, after napping 20 minutes in the car Katherine decided that's all she needed today so we have been nap-free today.  Mommy could seriously use one though!

Ugh, Owen did the same thing.  They must have discussed this when we weren't looking. 

• P did the same thing. He napped in the car on the way home but has been going stong ever since. Not such a terrible thing since we spend all afternoon in the yard pulling weeds and planting veggies
  • I hate it when Brandon does that with the nap thing.  He naps in the car, so it's almost like he thinks that's long enough.  He did that on Sunday.  Needless to say, he went to bed at 7:30 instead of 8:30/9 that night. 
  • It was great to meet you (and everyone else!) too!  We had a great time - it was totally worth the drive, which actually was not bad at all!  It stinks that we missed you - we were wondering where you guys went.  Next time we will have to use the buddy system.  :)

And Cecelia only took a half hour nap while we walked around at the zoo.  She was wide awake the whole drive home and then was a cranky pants from dinner to bedtime.  I think they must have had a no-nap discussion with each other when we weren't listening!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"