Breastfeeding

Pretty Nursing Bras?

Can anyone recommend a brand or website with pretty nursing bras? I'd love to pass up the plain ones this time!

Re: Pretty Nursing Bras?

• Pretty sure it's an oxymoron.  I actually found one w/ lace last time around (wasn't sexy but was better than the norm) however, I really need the extra support (they have to be pretty snug so I don't leak).  I love Bravado. If you don't have a problem w/ clogging, they have some underwire ones that aren't so bad.
  • I don't have any pretty ones, but I tried on an Anita nursing bra at Nordstrom that was rather pretty in my opinion.  You can check their website.
  • Loading the player...
  • The Anita ones aren't bad and the Bravado Allure looks just like a regular bra.  I got an Elle Macpherson one at Nordstrom that is super cute but it's not an underwire (which I prefer for day).  I've also seen some called Hot Milk online but haven't been able to find them anywhere except online and I hate to order them without trying one on. 
  • Hope you don't mind me chiming in...I'm usually just a lurker.

Bravado Designs has a new one called Bliss that looks really nice.  I have a couple of their Seamless nursing bras and LOVE them.  You can get them in various colors and some of their bras have patterns.  :) 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I like the Bravado Allure for special occasions and for a fun and pretty one, i have the bravado spice. it's black with hot pink straps.  
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Thanks for the suggestions ladies! Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"