Snarky and T-TTC

Hi - intro

Hi girls, I've been lurking and wanted to introduce myself before jumping into any posts.  I'm Nova and my hubby and I have been TTC since Oct '07 and are currently in the 2WW of IUI #1.

I also want to warn anybody in advance that my boss and I work thisclose together and so I have a habit of posting and running, but I'll jump back on from my phone or something so I'm not really gone.

ETA:  Oh, and my usual Bump board is T-TTC if anybody cares. I also post on the NYC Nest board and the Nest Book Club.

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Hi - intro

• oooh, first posts in the 2ww are generally frowned upon around here.

word of advice - if you end up getting a BFP, i wouldn't broadcast it on this board.  you're not likely to get a bunch of congrats.

otherwise, welcome! 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Sorry, I didn't realize.  I was messaging with one of the posters here late last week and she suggested I check out the board.  I can re-intro next week if it'll make everybody happier.

ETA:  and also, if by some freak of nature I actually get a BFP, please don't think I'd be callous enough to post it here, I know that people don't know me yet. I just thought intro-ing was better than just lurking.  

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • no worries.  and, honestly, i hope that you do get a BFP and i never see you on this board again.  :)  GL.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Thanks girls, and don't worry, I promise not to be an asswipe.
  • imageebat:
    nice meter Yes

thanks bat

• Good luck, and if you're still here next week, Welcome!

BTW we do have KU women and mom's that still post here. Even if you do get a BFP, you could still be a part of the fun, as long as you aren't AW'ing your potential pregnancy. Entertain us, and we will be happy.

• imageSerendipitie:

Good luck, and if you're still here next week, Welcome!

BTW we do have KU women and mom's that still post here. Even if you do get a BFP, you could still be a part of the fun, as long as you aren't AW'ing your potential pregnancy. Entertain us, and we will be happy.

Thanks!  I knew that there were a mix of TTC, KU women and moms here, that's I never thought me being in my 2WW would be a problem.  I've been around the bump boards long enough that I would never consider AWing a BFP (if I ever freakin get one) where people don't know me.

• imageJenandtonica:
    Hiya, Nova!

hey j&t!  I answered you btw.

• imageNova726:
    imageSerendipitie:

Good luck, and if you're still here next week, Welcome!

Thanks!  I knew that there were a mix of TTC, KU women and moms here, that's I never thought me being in my 2WW would be a problem.  I've been around the bump boards long enough that I would never consider AWing a BFP (if I ever freakin get one) where people don't know me.

I think our 2WW intro distaste comes from those who:

1. Go fishing - want us to totally tell them they are pregnant

or

2. Into during the 2WW and then disappear after their BFP. Even those who hang out for a while, but disappear after their BFP annoy us

• Welcome.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"