North Carolina Babies
Options

NBR: Rec your lunch bag

In celebration of starting working full time tomorrow, I want to treat myself to a new insulated lunch bag (lavish, aren't I?)

Does anyone have one that they love? TIA!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: NBR: Rec your lunch bag

• Options
    I've got one of these, it's been a good little lunch tote!  I'm also notorious for putting a few freezer meals in our lab fridge too :)  then I don't have to worry so much about packing anything! 
  • Options
    if you know anyone selling 31 gifts ( i think that is the name) they have some cute lunch bags and you can get them monogrammed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have this lunch bag and LOVE it.  My mom even requested one for Xmas.  I've had mine for over 4 years and it still looks great.  I also love that when a container leaks a bit, you just throw it in the washing machine.  Also, the wetsuit material helps insulate your food.

• Options
    I got my insulated bag back when Lean Cuisine was selling them to profit the Race for the Cure.  I don't even know if they're still doing it. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageelissaann26:

I have this lunch bag and LOVE it.  My mom even requested one for Xmas.  I've had mine for over 4 years and it still looks great.  I also love that when a container leaks a bit, you just throw it in the washing machine.  Also, the wetsuit material helps insulate your food.

I have one line this too! I love it.  I ordered mine from Amazon for pretty cheap.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"