Cincinnati Babies

Nauseous all the time

First off, I am not pregnant! 

I have been feeling nauseous from mid-morning through the evening for the last couple of weeks.  I have no idea what is wrong with me, but I can't stand feeling like this anymore.  It feels like constant motion sickness.  Any one ever have this and been diagnosed with something?  Ugh.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nauseous all the time

• I remember feeling like this around 3-4 months post partum.  I posted the question in my July moms group on FF and a lot of the moms said they had been feeling that way.  I'm thinking it must have something to do with a hormonal shift that happens during that time.  It did eventually go away, but I actually had to take a pregnancy test to fully convince myself that I was not pregnant because it really felt like morning sickness.  
  • Oh good.  I hope that is all it is!  It feels the exact same as it did when I had morning sickness.  Thanks for the reply!
  • Loading the player...
  • I had this problem a few years ago... turned out it was the new multi-vitamins I started taking at breakfast :)  Had to start taking them before bed.

Not sure what it might be.... are you eating enough?  Sometimes my DD feels nauseated when she doesn't eat frequently enough.

• I know you've been dealing with some stressful issues. Maybe it could be stress or anxiety? I get queasy when I'm over-stressed.
  • imagehannah&ben:

I had this problem a few years ago... turned out it was the new multi-vitamins I started taking at breakfast :)  Had to start taking them before bed.

Not sure what it might be.... are you eating enough?  Sometimes my DD feels nauseated when she doesn't eat frequently enough.

I am definitely eating enough, but I wonder if I am getting enough of the right vitamins.  Now that I haven't eaten dairy for 2 weeks, I was wondering if I am lacking some vit.D or something else?

• imagecurlypie1:
    I know you've been dealing with some stressful issues. Maybe it could be stress or anxiety? I get queasy when I'm over-stressed.

Good point.  I have been really stressed lately.  Could definitely be from that!

• I was going to suggest the diet/stress thing too. Hope you feel better soon, that sounds miserable.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Wish I had any words of advice. Just wanted to say that I hope it passes soon. Being nauseous all the time is the WORST feeling ever.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"