Breastfeeding

Does breastfeeding interfere with quality time w/ DH?

I just got the go ahead from my doctor to cuddle with my DH :-) Nervous about the first time. But anyway, I wondered how or if breastfeeding interfered with this quality time. TFS

Re: Does breastfeeding interfere with quality time w/ DH?

• I haven't slept with my husband in almost a month either way. Shoot we hugged and kisses maybe 5 times, but it isn't just BF......I have a very needy LO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • BF'ing has never interfered with my time with DH but I usually BF LO before I spend that quality time with him. You need to be aware that stimulation to that area will produce milk, so your DH will get a taste if he's in that area. Mine said it was freaky the first time it happened but that's what stimulation does to our BB's! Try BF'ing before you spend the time together it helps!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelabbie1821:
    BF'ing has never interfered with my time with DH but I usually BF LO before I spend that quality time with him. You need to be aware that stimulation to that area will produce milk, so your DH will get a taste if he's in that area. Mine said it was freaky the first time it happened but that's what stimulation does to our BB's! Try BF'ing before you spend the time together it helps!

This is kind of what I was wondering about, but didn't know how to post it. thanks 

• I have NO sex drive and I'm blaming bfing although it may have something to do w/ taking care of 3 under 2 all day long.
  • BFing has never interfered with our "quality" time.  My DH has always been a "boob" man and lactating hasn't changed that at all, some men are freaked out about it, some men are turned on by it, some are just not effected by it at all.
  • My advice is to pump beforehand. Not just bf, unless your LO eats from both sides and drains you fully. That is all. Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"