Indiana Babies

Favorite footie PJs?

T must be going through a growth spurt because he's finally outgrowing all of his PJs. 

What brand is your favorite for footed pjs?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Favorite footie PJs?

• We use a lot of carter's and children's place footed pj's.
  • 99% of ours are Carters, but have one dwellstudio (it's fine) and one Faded Glory, which I'm assuming is from WalMart. 

Olivia is long, so she outgrows the Carters really quickly.  The Faded Glory one is a bit snug around the double stuffed diaper, but has fit in the legs longer than any of her Carters PJs.

• Loading the player...
  • Almost all of Haley's footie pjs were Carters or the Target version of Carters (Just One Year or whatever it is). 
  • my favorites are carters snap waist pjs - so when they grown in length you just use the bottom snap instead. They're hard to find though. Sad
  • Love the Children's Place ones because of the elastic at the ankle
  • My very faves are Stretchies from The Children's Place!!!  They fit the best of all we've tried.  The feet of the Carter's ones sometimes fall off of DS (he has short legs, lol), but the Stretchies are like second skin.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
  • I'm glad you asked! I'm not sure how much longer Isabella's 9m sleepers will fit and I'm having a hard time finding footie pajamas in size 12 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm pretty sure all of Ellie's PJs are Carter's brand.  Love love love them.  I've had some Gerber's in the past and didn't care for them.  I have some of the Carter's snap waist also and like them. 

She's now figured out how to unzip her jammies though, so we're going to have to switch when she outgrows her currents.  I go in her room in the mornings and she's always got them unziped!  haha.

• Carters and TCP! Boys wear 18mos because of length and they fit perfectly! Plus I like the zippers better than snaps.
  • imageamstep:
    My very faves are Stretchies from The Children's Place!!!  They fit the best of all we've tried.  The feet of the Carter's ones sometimes fall off of DS (he has short legs, lol), but the Stretchies are like second skin.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Yes Yes YES!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ditto Children's Place Stretchies (so cheap, too - I picked up three this weekend for $3 each!).

I also like Gap and Old Navy ones. They fit long-torsoed Ella even with her cloth diaper fluff butt.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"