Nurseries and Baby Gear

ikea cribs with bed slats...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: ikea cribs with bed slats...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We have the Gulliver, and I don't remember having trouble assembling - but I do remember that some parts definitely required two people, if that helps at all?
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejenstiles:
    does the gulliver convert to a toddler bed later?  with a couple extra screws that are included?  if so, did you just store them in the envelope with the directions? 

Yes - it does. It comes with an extra slat, too. And now I have honestly no idea what we did with the extra screws, LOL. I'll have to look tonight.

• We had trouble with the plastic pegs too.  We broke about 3 of them, they cracked and chipped apart during the insertion process.  When it was done it seemed sturdy but I had my husband put in some wood screws just to reinforce it.  Seems fine now.
  • My sister and I put our Hensvik together and also had some difficulty with some of the pegs.  Most went in just fine, but some were stuck part way in.  Turns out DH is quite handy with a hanner, as we got him to come in and help with the stuck pegs and, sure enough, they all went in.  I think it just had to do with hammering technique.  It's all put together now and seems really sturdy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"