December 2010 Moms

family knows update

We took my parents and brother out to dinner last night and things went great!  My mom had an idea just by the way we asked them to dinner so she had two congrats cards....one for work, and one for a baby! ha!  She is so cute!  But they are all super excited and lots of hugs, tears and congrats all the way around.  We are holding off on telling anyone else, but now I have the love and support of my family with us!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: family knows update

• That's awesome! It's great to have the support of your family- although my mom is already nagging me about coming up with a "nutrition plan." LoL! Gotta love her. 
  • aww your mom is too cute! glad to hear you's had a great time!
  • Loading the player...
  • Mother's Intuition!
  • Awww- that's so sweet!

• That's so cute that your mom brought two cards with her to dinner!

I'm just remembering how when I called my MIL to tell her that we were engaged (yes, I called her, not DH for some reason) she just started SCREAMING over the phone she was so excited. So I can imagine it's going to be something similar.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay! Glad it went well.
  • imagecmenasco:
    We took my parents and brother out to dinner last night and things went great!  My mom had an idea just by the way we asked them to dinner so she had two congrats cards....one for work, and one for a baby! ha!  She is so cute!  But they are all super excited and lots of hugs, tears and congrats all the way around.  We are holding off on telling anyone else, but now I have the love and support of my family with us!

That is adorable! How exciting! I can't wait to tell our family!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"