North Carolina Babies

Dan Nicholas Park GTG ?

Can we plan one for May maybe??  I think Allie would love it.  And I really want to meet some of you girls!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dan Nicholas Park GTG ?

• I'm down.  I'll help plan since I'm here if that helps. 
    image Connor Reeves - July 4, 2007 Naomi Raye - January 26, 2011
  • We can try something like we did last year. I set up the e-vite and everyone signed up to bring something. We rented a table with a grill. Everyone seemed to have a great time! Viv, I'll help out again this year.

Viv, did you want to post about the TaT event again and see about a mini gtg?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Let's do that.  We can have a mini GTG... if nobody else wants to come.  May 15-16 is looking free for me.. and DH will be out of town that weekend.  So maybe that will work?
  • I'm out for May 15-16.  I have a softball tournament that weekend.  I am still willing to  help plan though. 

SB - I'll probably post about TAT again on Monday.   I figured a lot of the girls might be otherwise occupied this week with it being a short week/Easter.  I definitely want to try and do a mini gtg afterwards though!

• Last year we included DH's. They seemed to enjoy hanging by the grill doing man stuff while we all played with the kids. It's a big park and if we do what we did last year you will likely have more fun if DH is there with you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree!
  • may 8 i have plans. but i should be free other weekends too.  race weekend (not sure when it is) is probably a bad weekend tho.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"