Blended Families
Options

Lame, BM

I know it's none of my business, but it bugs the piss out of me. Saturday when DH was putting the boys in the car, BM waddled her 8 month pregnant butt out on to the porch to yell at DH. Cigarette in one hand and youngest SS' medicine for yet another sinus infection and now allergies in the other.

DH has told her repeatedly how bad it is for her to smoke in the house and car with the boys, as if there is a single literate person in America that doesn't know this. Her reply is always "I know. It's just too hard to quit, but I don't do it around them." First, that is BS and second you have a child INSIDE your body. Think of someone besides yourself for once.

Re: Lame, BM

• Options
    Disgusting.  I detest smoking.  She sounds like a real peach.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecurlilocks1207:

Her reply is always "I know. It's just too hard to quit, but I don't do it around them." .

Indifferent Yes, well you know, the fact that you're risking your children's health and the health of your unborn child isn't a good enough reason to motivate yourself to quit. Lame is right.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Agreed-disgusting.  I'm so glad we're a smoke free house and DH quit in December! 

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Options
    That is so repulsive!
  • Options
    imagePhantomgirl:
    Disgusting.  I detest smoking.  She sounds like a real peach.
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Options
    I smoke, and even I find that disgusting and horrid. My goodnes, people suck.
  • Options
    Wonder if the child's allergies are smoke sensitive.  My allergies are horrible and extremely heightened around smoke.  I'm sure the smoke makes his sinus infection feel wonderful.
  • Options
    Gee, I wonder why he always has a sinus infection?  Idiot.  Our BM has four cats-FOUR!-even though SS is so allergic that he needs an inhaler.  Some people are too selfish to be allowed to have children.
  • Options
    Disguisting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"