High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Pizza and oatmeal PASS

I do NOT get GD lol.
Last night I had a huge slice of pizza (Domino's Brooklyn style), a salad, and a few chicken wings w/ ranch. Then we walked for 15 minutes, and my hour # was 81???

I had low sugar oatmeal w/ chopped almonds and a small cube of cheese for breakfast, and my one hour was 114.

So those are ok, but a freakin' nutrigrain bar isn't...sigh. Confusing this GD is!

Oh Boy! On our way to 3! Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Pizza and oatmeal PASS

• Options

I don't get it either.  Maybe it's the fruit in teh nutrigrain bar?

I had a burger AND fries last night, took a walk one hour was 128, not fantastic but good.  Fasting was 77.  Had glucerna ceral wtih almond milk for breakfast ...forgot about protein and my 1 hour was 73?

• Options

It is crazy.  I had a small bowl of 15g yogart, a small bit of granola, nuts and beef sticks for lunch and my 2 hour was 128 - fail.

I had Red Lobster last night - a salad with 2 dressing, 2 biscuts, lobster, crab, garlic shrimp, and asparage.  My 2 hour humber was 96 - PASS!!! =)

Then for mynight time "snack" I had a glass of milk before bed.  My fasting number 96 - fail. 

sooooooooo frusterating.  On a different note did you know a piece of Red Lobster Choc Cake has 172 carbs!!!!  That is crazy.  It was my birthday last night and it was so hard to not have a dessert.  =(

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Last night for dinner I had a philly cheesesteak- one hour was 115!  Pass!

This morning I had one piece of low glycemic toast, an egg and two slices of bacon- one hour was 145.  Fail.

It makes ZERO sense to me...  I really do need to try oatmeal for breakfast though... That could be the answer!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Grrr it really annoys me, how can I know what to eat if it is going to be different all the time???

Oh and by the way...Subway FAIL today...WTF?

Boo about no cake on your bday, I know that sucks I just had my bday too!

Oh Boy! On our way to 3! Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I completely agree- I had 1/2 c unfrosted shredded wheat and some cheddar cheese cubes (maybe 3-4 oz) and 2 hr number? 187 Surprise I was horrified... ( I have an insulin pump so its a simple fix to administer a corrective dose, but WTH?!)

Then this morning- I cheated, and has 2 toaster streudel with frosting and 1/2 c milk... and though my 2 hr number was okay (121), I bottomed out before lunch and had a BG of 51, even with no significant exercise- WTF?!

oh, and as for PP- i know how you feel- NO subway sandwiches are safe, really. even a 6" sub has 35-50 g carbs in the bread alone :( it makes me sad. Try calorieking.com or get a calorie king book- they are a LIFESAVER when you go out to eat!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"