North Dakota Babies

when your baby is 9 mos...

When your baby is 9 months old, do any moms out there ever have like a "come full circle" moment? You know, you carry them for 9 months, and now they are 9 months.

just wondering. :)

Re: when your baby is 9 mos...

• I did!  I did it closer to 10 months though.  I would tell people that I couldn't believe he had been alive as long as he was in my belly.  The pregnancy felt way shorter!
  • I remember the day Marelina came to visit was one year to the day of our first u/s -- I have it framed with the date in the living room, so while showing her around it popped right out.

It was really fun to be together with the first person I told talking about everything that had happened in that year and being able to look over and see my DD, who was then 4 months. 

So milestone like that are really cool. 

• Loading the player...
  • I hadn't thought about that, I will keep it in mind but does that mean my body should go back to normal, cause it's not   Tongue Tied
  • imageAlexandra&John:
    I hadn't thought about that, I will keep it in mind but does that mean my body should go back to normal, cause it's not   Tongue Tied

lol - I wish Alex, I wish!

• Funny you ask this, because I just wrote about this in my blog.  A couple of weeks ago I got an email about "you're baby is 37 weeks."  That was when I had that "a ha" moment because Caroline was born at 37 weeks, 2 days.  It was kind of strange to wrap my mind around it because those 2 time periods are sooo different from each other.  But is very cool regardless. 
  • imagealeikela:
    I did!  I did it closer to 10 months though.  I would tell people that I couldn't believe he had been alive as long as he was in my belly.  The pregnancy felt way shorter!

It's funny you mention that because I was wondering about that as well, if the pregnancy felt shorter than the first 9 months with you baby, or vice versa. 

I also remember that when my nephew was 9 months it was like a real changing time for him, you could really see his big personality and awareness. So cute!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"