Indiana Babies

Completely Random Fun Poll

1. Favorite pizza toppings/ favorite pizza place?

2. Favorite color to paint your toes?

3. Favorite candy in your easter basket?

4. Gladiator sandals, yay or nay?

5. Best designer accessory currently in your wardrobe?

6. TV show you hate to admit you watch/like?

7. Where would you like to vacation this summer if you could?

Re: Completely Random Fun Poll

• 1. Favorite pizza toppings/ favorite pizza place?

Pizza hut, bacon and black olives

Pastel Pink

Cadbury eggs

don't get them, but I'm slow

Lill Street purse... not so hot

America's Next Top Model

Europe- specifically south of France and Italy.

• 1. Favorite pizza toppings/ favorite pizza place? Hawaiian!

2. Favorite color to paint your toes? I usually don't paint them. Not much of a polish person.

3. Favorite candy in your Easter basket? 100 Grand bars and Dove dark chocolate. Yum.

4. Gladiator sandals, yay or nay? Nay.

5. Best designer accessory currently in your wardrobe? Probably a purse, because I'm pretty sure there isn't anything else designer in my wardrobe.

6. TV show you hate to admit you watch/like? The Kardashians.

7. Where would you like to vacation this summer if you could? I would love to go to Key West. I've wanted to go there for years, but we've never made it. We're going to Disney with my family...it will be my brothers (4 & 5) first time there. Looking forward to it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.  Sausage and pineapple is my absolute favorite.  I love Hot Box pizza, but rarely get the pizza--the breadstixs are soooooo good.

2.  opi Peru-b-ruby.

3.  Cadbury Mini Eggs!!!!  LOOOOOOVE them. 

4.  Nay.

5.  ummmmmm, my PPB bags?  I'm not really a designer kind of person.  lol

6.  Gossip Girl

7.  Anywhere.  We're not going anywhere but I would love to.  But I would rather save my time up for maternity leave.

• imagemanda429:

1. Favorite pizza toppings/ favorite pizza place? pepperoni from dominos (their new pizza)

2. Favorite color to paint your toes?  hot pink

3. Favorite candy in your easter basket?  reese's peanut butter eggs

4. Gladiator sandals, yay or nay?  nay

5. Best designer accessory currently in your wardrobe?  non-existent

6. TV show you hate to admit you watch/like?  there are a lot...the hills, keeping up with the kardashians/kourtney and khloe take miami, kendra, fly girls, 10 things i hate about you, secret life of the american teenager

7. Where would you like to vacation this summer if you could?  an island somewhere with a family friendly resort where we can take emma and just enjoy ourselves and relax.  or a girls weekend away from kids...anywhere for that!!  neither of which are going to happen!

• 1. Favorite pizza toppings/ favorite pizza place? Sausage and mushrooms, is it bad that I don't have a favorite place?

2. Favorite color to paint your toes? Hot Pink!

3. Favorite candy in your easter basket? Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs

4. Gladiator sandals, yay or nay? Nay, I look awful in them

5. Best designer accessory currently in your wardrobe? My Kate Spade sunglasses, I don't go a day without them in my purse

6. TV show you hate to admit you watch/like? Gossip Girl

7. Where would you like to vacation this summer if you could? We really want to take a driving trip to the east coast, Boston, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, Maine, etc...unfortunately my husband doesn't have many vacation days so it's probably not going to happen

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Favorite pizza toppings/ favorite pizza place?  ham and cheese from Domino's

2. Favorite color to paint your toes?  Red or hot pink 

3. Favorite candy in your easter basket?  Cadbury creme eggs

4. Gladiator sandals, yay or nay?  nay

5. Best designer accessory currently in your wardrobe?  I'd say either a scarf, sunglasses or purse

6. TV show you hate to admit you watch/like?  16 and Pregnant

7. Where would you like to vacation this summer if you could?  I'd love to go to North Carolina

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Favorite pizza toppings/ favorite pizza place? Sausage and green olives (Shawn won't touch it with a 10 foot pole) from Mother Bears.  Mmmmmm.

2. Favorite color to paint your toes? Bright red or bright pink.  I pick something different everytime and I can't remember what I have on this time...something with the word Tahiti in it.

3. Favorite candy in your easter basket? I love those mini chocolate eggs with the hard candy shell but I also love Reece's Eggs.

4. Gladiator sandals, yay or nay? Nay for me but some of the girls on campus look cute in them.

5. Best designer accessory currently in your wardrobe? I have nothing designer b/c I am a cheapskate.  I don't go more expensive than Banana Republic...and even then I only buy things on sale.

6. TV show you hate to admit you watch/like? Probably my most flameworthy show is America's Next Top Model but I'm not ashamed!

7. Where would you like to vacation this summer if you could? Kelley made me want to go to PR but I'd take anywhere with a beach.  Sadly it isn't going to happen this year.

• 1. Favorite pizza toppings/ favorite pizza place?  There is a new place by my house called Fox's Pizza Den and it is delicious.  Pepperoni is my fav.

2. Favorite color to paint your toes?  My favorite is a basic red.

3. Favorite candy in your easter basket?  Jelly Beans, I could eat a whole bag of them!  And reeses peanut butter eggs.  And sweet tarts chicks, ducks and bunnies. :)

4. Gladiator sandals, yay or nay?  I'm thinking I might try them on.  I like sandals without heels so it is worth a try.

5. Best designer accessory currently in your wardrobe?  Ha, not so designer lately. :)  Probably some stella and dot jewelry I bought at a party this winter.  Pretty trendy for me!

6. TV show you hate to admit you watch/like?  Since I've been working from home, I've been hooked on OC reruns. 

7. Where would you like to vacation this summer if you could?  Anywhere!  I really want to go to Napa.

• Yessss - I am so ready for a poll like this.

Pizza
    Cheese, and then I pick it all off. I can't eat cheese. But I looooove pizza (at least the crust and sauce!).

Toes
    I'm still stuck on I'm Not Really a Waitress. It's a classic color. :-)

Candy
    Cadbury mini eggs - love.

Gladiator Sandals
    Nay

Designer Accessory
    Any of my Kate Spade handbags!

I have a Prada clutch that I love for special events:

But, for right now, I'm freaking in love with my new Steve Madden orange shoes:

And a side note, I've cut WAY back on my BW'ing being that we're on one-income. The orange SM's were a must-have, and they were pretty cheap. 

TV Show
    Probably Say Yes to the Dress. I wish I could simultaneously BE Randy and be his BFF. Or anything on MTV. Or, I absolutely LOVE to watch reruns of Malcolm in the Middle. Yeah, that one probably takes the cake.

Vacation
    Just our normal summer cabin-on-the-lake vacation. I'm excited to take Paige there (we went last year for a day, but she was only a few weeks old)!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagemanda429:

1. Favorite pizza toppings/ favorite pizza place? Ham, pineapple & onion @ Nancy's Pizza

2. Favorite color to paint your toes? Red Red Red

3. Favorite candy in your easter basket? Reese's peanut butter eggs (I so want one RIGHT NOW)

4. Gladiator sandals, yay or nay? NAY

5. Best designer accessory currently in your wardrobe? err...my coach purse?

6. TV show you hate to admit you watch/like? Secret Life of the American Teenager...

7. Where would you like to vacation this summer if you could? Hilton Head, SC

Pepperoni and banana peppers from hot box.

RED RED RED!

Mini reeses eggs

Ugh nay.

LV bag my bridesmaids got me for my wedding.  LOVE IT!

Greek on ABC Family

We are going to the beach and I'm super pumped about it!

Deleted
  • 1. Favorite pizza toppings/ favorite pizza place? Chicago's buffalo chicken 2. Favorite color to paint your toes? today I have a robin egg blue which I love.  I also have a really dark navy blue that I love. 3. Favorite candy in your easter basket? Cadbury mini eggs and Cadbury Caramel eggs 4. Gladiator sandals, yay or nay? negativo 5. Best designer accessory currently in your wardrobe? hmmm, I don't do designer :( too cheap. Oh wait, I do have Coach wallet that I got as a gift 6. TV show you hate to admit you watch/like? I love bad TV, ANTM, PR, DWTS, AI, but my all time fave show that I DVR every Saturday morning is BH 90210 7. Where would you like to vacation this summer if you could? Anywhere!  I'm not picky as long as it is warm :)  I do think I'm going to Vegas in August though for a bachelorette party!
    Generally pepperoni and mushroom and banana peppers.  But I LOVE the Bazbeaux Quattro Formaggio pizza.

Red

Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs

Cute on other people, not on me.

Hmm...I don't know.

Real Housewives of Wherever

St. Augustine.  Or Italy.

• 1. Pepperoni or cheese with extra sauce. We usually get Pizza Hut for delivery, but my favorite local place is probably Boiler Market.

2. Red

3. Reese's eggs

4. yay

5. I honestly can't think of anything right now

6. Too many! Keeping up with the Kardashians, 16 and Pregnant/Teen Mom, and Secret Life of the American Teenager (this one is especially awful!)

7.  Anywhere with a beach really.  I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but Florida would make more sense for Isabella right now.

• 1. Favorite pizza toppings/ favorite pizza place? Generally sausage, though I like "different" kinds like thai or bbq chicken too. My favorite pizza places are local chains from the Quad Cities.

2. Favorite color to paint your toes? On the rare occasions I do, light pink-ish colors

3. Favorite candy in your easter basket? Cadbury creme eggs and Reese's PB eggs

4. Gladiator sandals, yay or nay? For me, nay

5. Best designer accessory currently in your wardrobe? Can't think of anything...I'm cheap

6. TV show you hate to admit you watch/like? I don't make a point of catching it, but if I see Giuliana and Bill on I'll usually watch.

7. Where would you like to vacation this summer if you could? A college friend is getting married in LA and we're hoping we'll be able to make a vacation out of it. In a perfect world we'd also swing by Hawaii. ;-)

• 1.  Supreme pizza from Arni's!  I've been craving Arni's ever since the Groupon special the other day!

2.  Dark pink - any brand will do.

3.  Skittles or Hershey's Cookies'N'Cream candy bars

4.  Nay

5.  Ugh - No clue on this one.  I haven't really shopped for anything "designer" in a while.

6.  None really - I love Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and American Idol, but I'm not really embarrassed to admit it.

7.  I would love to go to the east coast - the Cape Cod area, Martha's Vineyard, etc.  I love the little coastal towns and think it would be fun to go with DH sometime.  Alas, I'll spend my summer with a newborn! :)  I don't think I'd trade that for anything!

• 1. Giordano's with ham & pineapple.

2. Forgot the name!

3. Reese eggs

4. nay!

5. hmmmm

6. Smallville, The Bachelor

7. Ireland? :-) (not realistic at all)

• 1. Cheese, Bruno's up at Purdue

2. pink

3. cadbury creme eggs this year. Normally jelly beans

4. no

5. Not a designer, but the matching bracelet that both Aidan and I wear all the time

6. Secret Life

7. Mexico

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
    Turonis pizza in Evansville - Italian sausage and pepperoni

Lincoln Park After Dark - I need to lighten it up for summer, but love this color.

Can't pick just one, Easter has the best candy - Nerds bumpy jellybeans, Sweettarts eggs, bunnies and ducks, Rainblo eggs, Sour Patch Kid jellybeans (a new favorite), and of course, Reese's eggs

Undecided - most of the time I think they're hideous, but I've seen a few people pull them off.  I wouldn't wear them.

Hmm....I can't think of anything.

So many - Greek, 90210, I hate the RWs, but love the challenges.

Realistic - we have trips planned to California, Washington DC and FL planned for the summer, so I'm pretty excited.

Dream vacations - back to Spain or London, Canada

• 1. Favorite pizza toppings/ favorite pizza place? hawaiian from hot box or papa murphy's or sausage & peppers from arni's

2. Favorite color to paint your toes? depends on season--fall/winter red or a deep purple, spring/summer hot pink with a flower

3. Favorite candy in your easter basket? reese's eggs or malt balls

4. Gladiator sandals, yay or nay? don't have any but don't hate them

5. Best designer accessory currently in your wardrobe? gray coach purse

6. TV show you hate to admit you watch/like? young & the restless

I doubt we'll go too far since I'm due 7/23 but I'd love to go back to Paris.
  • 1.  Banana peppers and black olives......LOVE Papa Murphy's.

2.  Red

3.  Cadbury eggs or Reese's Egg

4.  Indifferent.

5.  I don't know.....I really don't have anything designer.

6.  American Idol  :) 

7.  Go to see DH's Aunt, Uncle, and 2 cousins in Flagstaff, AZ and visit the Grand Canyon.

Sara :)

Proud Mommy to Elliott 7.24.07 & Oliver 9.1.09 Our Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"