Atlanta Babies

gift ideas for 8 year old girl

I don't want to go into a whole lot of details.  But there is an 8 year old little girl in my family that could use some t&p.  It is a really looooong story.

She doesn't have any clothes.  So  I'm going to buy her some at target and goodwill today.  If anyone has some clothes for a girl to donate around size 7-9 I would be willing to come get them asap.  I also want to get her some toys.  What do you think an 8 almost 9 year old would want to play with?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: gift ideas for 8 year old girl

• kepkep member
    Tenth Anniversary 2500 Comments

Sorry to hear this! I have some nieces that age. They are into ... Littlest Pet Shop, Puppy in my Pocket, Barbies, American Girl, DS games and similar things, horses ... 

Previous interests (may still like, just not as much): Webkinz, Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, High School Musical, etc.

ETA: knit dolls, school supplies, stickers, journals, hair bows, hair brushes, accessories, etc. 

Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • I'm really sorry to hear about this little girl. T&P her way.

My neice (who is 9) loves to play dress up. So maybe some cheap costume jewelry?

•     
  • my daughter is 7 and a half.  She loves girly lotions and bubble bath, lip gloss, nail polish and nail stickers, Lipsmackers, etc.  She has her ears pierced so she likes earrings and necklaces or bracelets that match. 

She still likes Webkins, she has an ipod and Nintendo DS, she likes to read Junie B. Jones and Magic Treehouse and the Fariey Series books.

• I'm so sorry to hear that. My neice is 7, and currently, she's into her Nintendo DS and Barbie. She also likes Jonas Brothers, Disney Princesses, Hannah Montana, Build-a-bear, anything arts and craftsy.  
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards