Blended Families

Hypocrit

Ok Sorry for the seemingly multiple posts in one day, something happened after work that I found a bit irritating.

BM called DH around 4:30 and told him SS has pink eye, and that he needs to call the pediatrician and make an appointment for the first thing in the morning and meet them there, that SS is very sick and this can't wait. He calls pedi, and they happened to be able to get him in at 5:10. So DH calls her back and said 'ok well meet me at the pedi, they can get him in in 40 minutes' Her reply? 'Oh well, I have a hair apointment in 10 minutes, your going to have to come get him.' REALLY?? You make a big deal about how both of you have to be there (I'm not saying she was being out of line, I would want DH there too) and then when it's not convenient for you anymore, you make him come and get SS to take to dr.? DH of course had no problem with taking him himself, I just find it so annoying that it was of the upmost importance to get it done ASAP (which it is, DH says he is swollen in both eyes, and on top of that still sick) but now that it interrupts HER hair appointment, she can't do it. ugh...

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."

Re: Hypocrit

• She's a scumbag
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Nothing like having your priorities in order.  Sick child...highlighting.  Sick child...highlighting.  Tough call.  Which one wins?

Stupid cow.

Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • We might have the same BM.  Sounds just like ours.  One day someday we hope they change for the sake of our SSs. 
  • Notate! Notate! Notate! 
    file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • Nice. Because coloring your hair is most DEFINITELY more important than your child's health. Especially when she's the one making claim to HOW sick he is. What a self-absorbed twit.
  • imageSerendipity07:
    Nice. Because coloring your hair is most DEFINITELY more important than your child's health. Especially when she's the one making claim to HOW sick he is. What a self-absorbed twit.
    This. ::Big Eye Roll:: to BM.
  • Ok so all 3 times I was up with little man lastnight, I thought about this.  Something is really bothering me.

I have had, seen, and treated my fair share of pink eye.  I would, on occasion, describe eyes as "a little puffy" but never "swollen".

If his eyes were "swollen" to the point where that term implies, he had to have had pink eye untreated for a few days at least!  More than anything, I would be concerned about how long SS was sick with this before BM decided it needed to be addressed.  If she just ignored it and let it get to a point where it was severe-that's medical neglect and a HUGE cause for concern.  Maybe the ink from her new scratcher tattoos is going to her head and effecting her judgement.

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • imageMrsBPO:

Nothing like having your priorities in order.  Sick child...highlighting.  Sick child...highlighting.  Tough call.  Which one wins?

Stupid cow.

This.

• FloF9FloF9 member
    She is a douche!
  • I can imagine her reply if your DH had had something to do.  Total hypocrite.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagePhantomgirl:
    I can imagine her reply if your DH had had something to do.  Total hypocrite.

He would have caught the wrath of satan. It would have been WWIII let me assure you.

Lucky just read your concern about the pink eye. He got picked up from our house on Monday morning, and at that time he had no indication that there was anything wrong with his eyes. He was, however, sick. I had been putting him in warm baths twice a day and doing all the vicks stuff and keeping socks on him and everything, he actually left us looking better than he had been earlier in the week, and he sounded much less congested. Then it just must have gotten worse. I don't know how quickly pink eye sets in, but it would have only been a day if it was that bad just yesterday. I'm not sure. I didn't go to dr. appointment b/c the last thing I need on top of bronchitis is pink eye, but DH described both eyes as 'swollen'. He very well may have gotten it at our house, but like I said when he left he was fine. Dr. did say it was pink eye in both eyes though, and he has some fluid in his lungs that he got medicine for. We get him back tomorrow morning so we'll see how the medicine is working.

Thanks all, just had to throw my big eye roll at BM out there, so annoying! lol. DH is going to call BM to see how he's doing this morning.

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Pinkeye can be caused by fecal matter, but it can also be caused by a pinkish/orangish funk that can grow in tub cracks.  Our younger SS got it once from grandma's tub...
    Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • imageJ&A2008:
    Pinkeye can be caused by fecal matter, but it can also be caused by a pinkish/orangish funk that can grow in tub cracks.  Our younger SS got it once from grandma's tub...

Eww... yuck. Well, our house was literally built less than a year ago, we have no funk growing in any tub cracks. We have dogs that poop outside, but DH is pretty good about picking it up regularly, and SS doesn't have a habbit in playing with it thank Goodness! ;-) Someone at work mentioned that pink eye can be caused by an ear infection, with all the drainage or lack thereof, coulda been that. dunno for sure. Regardless of where it came from, our house, hers, the park, he has antibiotics and medicine for it. I just want him to get better poor guy :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"