Adoption

Profile Book ?

I started a profile book in Shutterfly, but the further into I get, the more I don't like how limiting the lay-outs are.  I know some of you have used artscow and liked it.  Any other recs?  If I do use artscow, would you order an 8 x 8 or 12 x 12? TIA!

Re: Profile Book ?

• I'm just a lurker on this board, and can't answer your question about artscow...but I've used Blurb for books before and I really liked it. 
    image 30 y/o with PCOS HSG normal, SA essentially normal (slightly low morph but good # and motility) 50 mg Clomid...zip; 100 mg Clomid...nada; 150 mg Clomid...zilch 1/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F, Ovidrel, and TI.....Beta 2/22...BFN 2/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F and Follistim (long story), Ovidrel..BFN 4/10 Injectable cycle (see above). BFP but early m/c 5w5d. 5/10 Break cycle due to BFC (Big Fat Cyst)...darn it all 6/10 Injectable cycle +IUI...BFN 7/10 Injectable cycle + IUI.....BFP!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We used scrapblog
  • Loading the player...
  • We used scrapblog.  Loved it.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We also used Scrapblog and loved it.  The only limit is your imagination.  I even had images hanging off the page, so that only a part of the decorative "sticker" would print.  Awesome!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I used Mixbook and loved it!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So I signed up for Scrapblog but I don't understand how to use it to make a photo book.  Very confused...
  • We used Picaboo.

I would get a large book.

• I loved artscow.  I ordered a bunch of 8x8, and we're using these to send to attorneys for networking.  However, it definitely is small and we weren't able to fit as much info in it as we would like.  So we're going with the 12x12 to use for the agencies.

If you are interested in looking at our two profile books, the 12x12 is at this link.  There are a couple of blank pages as we're not done, but it's pretty close to complete.

https://www.artscow.com/share/t2cnupxxaj45

The 8x8 is at this link:

https://www.artscow.com/share/yni5oonyfqt6
  • imagemjones_82:
    So I signed up for Scrapblog but I don't understand how to use it to make a photo book.  Very confused...

Me too.  I was overwhelmed.  I tried several programs, and artscow was the easiest for me to figure out.  We were also very happy with the finished product (we have received the 8x8, but haven't yet ordered any 12x12)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"