TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

TV Stupidity!

Last night DH and I were watching a new show on HGTV...My First Sale...similar to My First Place.

The couple was trying to sell their 2 bedroom home outside of Denver so that they could purchase something larger in the Boulder area as they were hoping to start their family soon.  

At the end of the episode she announced on TV that their new house was the start of their new family...you guessed it...she's pg.  Anyway...just as the episode was finishing up...she give her husband a hug and says...so do you want a boy or a girl?

WHAT!  So my normal reaction is always...you should be happy you are pg, it is still early, and seriously...as long as the baby is healthy it doesn't matter.  Before I even got it out of my mouth, which usually pisses DH off, he beat me to it!  I busted out laughing...he was like...SERIOUSLY...they have a long road ahead of them and what a stupid question to ask on national television.

He totally made me smile!  It isn't just me going crazy anymore! 

Re: TV Stupidity!

• I saw that and thought the same thing. There was another home type show I saw a few weeks ago where they were making the living room more family friendly and at the end they tell the designer they are expecting their second.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• I've seen several like that...where they announce they are 6 weeks pg at the end or such....drives me nuts. Even before loss no way was I announcing to anyone, let alone the whole tv world that I was pg that early.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebutterfly843:
    I saw that and thought the same thing. There was another home type show I saw a few weeks ago where they were making the living room more family friendly and at the end they tell the designer they are expecting their second.

Barf! 

• Aww, cute! I want to smack people who move to a bigger house for their anticipated family. Mainly b/c that's what we did, and it really just means we now have lots of space for guests.
  • imageColindaP:
    Aww, cute! I want to smack people who move to a bigger house for their anticipated family. Mainly b/c that's what we did, and it really just means we now have lots of space for guests.

LOL...I can't help but laugh...because we did the same thing.  In anticipation of getting pg we sold our townhouse and now we are in this big beautiful house with just the 2 of us...LOL 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"