Nurseries and Baby Gear

vehicals and Child safety seats

Ok, I am ready to pull my hair out. Just found the perfect car seat (well the one i like there for its perfect lol ) BUT no where can i find a list that tells me if it is compatable with my truck or my car. Does anyone know where one of these magical list maybe found??? THANKS

Re: vehicals and Child safety seats

• There are a few websites out there that have other users personal experience.  Technically all carseat and cars should be compatible. All car seats are require by law to be able to be installed with a seat belt and LATCH.  The best way to find out if a seat works in your car is to try it out.  Most stores will let you try them out in your car.

Just some work better in your car than others.  I could fit a gigantic Britax seat rear facing in my little saturn.  It just wouldn't be comfortable for someone to ride in the passenger seat, because it had to be pushed up so far.

• ediloedilo member
    www.carseatdata.org/ is the best site I found for this purpose, but I know it doesn't have information for ALL car makes, models and years.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"