Nurseries and Baby Gear

Where did you get your nursery chandelier?

I'm trying to convince DH that we should get a chandelier for the nursery.  Where did you find yours?  I found one at PB kids that I like but want to check around.

Thanks!

Re: Where did you get your nursery chandelier?

• Great post! Would love to see the answers ;)
  • I got the Ella Chandelier from PBK (see picture below in "shabby chic" post).  I debated about doing a chandelier, but am SO happy we decided to do it.  It really makes a difference in the room!
  • Loading the player...
  • I noticed a lot of people gettting one particular chandelier from IKEA. It's cute and cheap!

• Don't have one, but PBK has a few on clearance and the PB Teen has a bunch that would work as well that are on sale.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I don't have it yet (comes tomorrow), but we ordered one from Restoration Hardware Baby. I hope it's pretty!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I want the Mia chandelier from PBK. Does anyone know how difficult these are to install?
  • I got mine at lowes.

J+E ~ 08/25/2007   DD#1 ~ 05/11/2010   DD#2 ~ 09/25/2013   DD#3 ~ 06/09/2016   Baby #4 Due ~ 01/16/2023

• I collect vintage/antique chandlers so when I was pregnant with DS and with this one, I went antiquing.
  • We got ours from a local boutique, but they also ship nationwide.  They have a great selection.

www.dimplesanddandelions.com

• I got mine at a local boutique, but the brand is Jubilee Collection...super cute stuff!
  • At a local vintage/shabby chic store
    My Blog
    DD #1 {04-19-2004}
    Secondary IF: Severe MFI (low testosterone, low count, low morph, & very low motility) & Annovulation
    After 22 months IUI # 3 Clomid + Follistim = BFP
    DD #2 {12-31-2009}
    2 more years of failed IF treatments and a failed adoption TTC #3
    TTC Journey Over~ Not By Choice
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"