Alabama Babies

update

Thank you all who send thoughts, prayers, and letters for my friend who was kidnapped, raped, and beaten by a stranger several years ago. Her offender received 5 more years during the parole hearing this morning! Praise God!

Re: update

• God is Good!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was so hoping that's what this post was about. Great news!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That's great!  I really wish there was more severe punishment for crimes of that nature.  Offenders really do take a person's life away psychologically and physically... :-(    
  • YAY! That's awesome news- {read blog & saw on FB}. So glad y'all were able to be there for her too. She has incredible strength and courage to do that!
  • I'm so glad that things worked out in her favor.  I said a little prayer for you and her.  It makes me happy when the justice system does something right for a change. 
  • imagecrollin:
    God is Good!

All the time!

• imageLeelee06:
    That's great!  I really wish there was more severe punishment for crimes of that nature.  Offenders really do take a person's life away psychologically and physically... :-(    
  • imageLeelee06:
    That's great!  I really wish there was more severe punishment for crimes of that nature.  Offenders really do take a person's life away psychologically and physically... :-(    
         I agree! Actually, Troy King said that they are working hard to change the law so that sex offenders do not have the opportunity for parole and would have to serve their entire sentence--lets hope that it changes to that within the next few years!
  • imagemrssamuels2b:

imagecrollin:
    God is Good!

All the time!

All the time!...

Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
  • That is wonderful news!
  • Wow, I missed the OP.  I'm glad to hear that her offender received 5 more years. 
  • imageloyo03:
    imageLeelee06:
         I agree! Actually, Troy King said that they are working hard to change the law so that sex offenders do not have the opportunity for parole and would have to serve their entire sentence--lets hope that it changes to that within the next few years!

I sure hope this happens!  And very glad to hear that he will be locked up for 5 more years!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"