TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Loosing my Sh!t.

Please, ignore me. The news from this morning has sent me off the effing deep end.

I just noticed that I am now PAST the 18 month mark since my loss. Stupid ticker.

I want to call my Dr and find out the results from my b/w, but I have to have my chart number in order to verify the information. Chart # is at home. Idiot.

I want to go home and drink my fvcking face off, but I am working with the autistic boy for 3.. yes 3 damned hours tonight.

I'm ranting.. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be an AW, but I figure its better to rant on here than throw things at innocent bystanders in my office building.

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section

Re: Loosing my Sh!t.

• Oooh, no, throw innocent things at bystanders, then upload the video for us!

I'm sorry you're having a shiitty day.

• I say rant AND throw things. I support both.
  • Loading the player...
  • I accept your rant and welcome future rants.

(They really can't look up your chart number?  Stupid universal healthcare.)

---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • imageBBHME:

I accept your rant and welcome future rants.

(They really can't look up your chart number?  Stupid universal healthcare.)

I imagine they could, but it's supposed to be for patient confidentiality reasons or some crap.

Ladies.. I'm just sick to death of crying my eyes out. I just feel... all used up.

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Sorry hun. I hope it gets better!
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry.  Some days are just so freaking hard.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Keep it coming!  That's why we are here.

::side note:  I also work with disabled children...from SLD to autistic spectrum, to MD, etc.   

• imageambrandau2:
    I say rant AND throw things. I support both.

I agree with Allison.  I always feel better when I break things....if that helps!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think you should throw this and vent...That would help you feel better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sending hugs, ranting helps me a lot. I am sorry they couldn't look up your chart without your number. Hope you get your results soon.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"