Georgia Babies

Putting the D in DH since 2006

My husband.... just called me because he has a meeting at Citi Financial in Acworth tonight.   Called me to say there is a Citi Financial next door to The Counter in Alpharetta.   Do I think they will let him change his meeting location?

Darling husband, why are you asking me when you COULD have picked up the phone and called CITI FINANCIAL to ask this question instead??? 

Re: Putting the D in DH since 2006

• LOL.  My dad used to call me twice a day, at work, to ask me what my mom's work number was.  Best part about it?  Not only has she had the same job for like 20 years but the number is 869-0888!  How freaking hard is it to remember that?   MEN

• I am pretty sure we are supposed to take care of everything.  Yes, everything.
  • Loading the player...
  • k&p - as a kid my father asked me where the spoons were one morning.   we had lived in the house well over 10 years by then.

dh called this afternoon to get me to mapquest something b/c he was on the road and was lost.  I asked him if he looked up the directions before he left.  He replied yes, but he couldn't be troubled to hit the "print" button, so he just looked at them and tried to remember. 

sigh.

• imageebearwife:
    I am pretty sure we are supposed to take care of everything.  Yes, everything.

Thankfully this was not in my marriage manual ;)

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• imageKerrin:

k&p - as a kid my father asked me where the spoons were one morning.   we had lived in the house well over 10 years by then.

dh called this afternoon to get me to mapquest something b/c he was on the road and was lost.  I asked him if he looked up the directions before he left.  He replied yes, but he couldn't be troubled to hit the "print" button, so he just looked at them and tried to remember. 

sigh.

DH has been known to call me from the road at work to find him the nearest Moe's and then I am supposed to be his personal GPS system to find said Moe's.

• imageebearwife:
    imageKerrin:

k&p - as a kid my father asked me where the spoons were one morning.   we had lived in the house well over 10 years by then.

sigh.

DH has been known to call me from the road at work to find him the nearest Moe's and then I am supposed to be his personal GPS system to find said Moe's.

Yes, i literally had to "drive" with him telling him turn by turn over the phone.  Pull over and write it down!

• imageKerrin:
    imageebearwife:
    imageKerrin:

sigh.

Yes, i literally had to "drive" with him telling him turn by turn over the phone.  Pull over and write it down!

Yes.  Then when HE makes a wrong turn or misses a street, its MY fault and I get yelled at.  Low blood sugar DH is just not pretty.

• kerrin - epic fail.
  • This is the best post title ever!
  • imageKerrin:

sigh.

This is friggin hilarious.

Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"