TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Seriously, how much damage could I have done here?

You are supposed to start BCP the Sunday after your period starts. Okay, swell. I started mine a week later than I should have, because my OB was late in getting me the script but he said it would be fine and to just use condoms.

I started spotting, pretty heavily though, last week with one full week of active pills left, and AF was technically due yesterday. If anything, I am suddenly bleeding less.

The ONE effing thing I have going for me in the reproductive arena is that I O regularly and have 28-29 day cycles, unmedicated. I know, those are BIG things and I am very lucky.

How badly have I fvcked myself? I'm off the stupid pills for good now, but I can't believe this.

Re: Seriously, how much damage could I have done here?

• You haven't f-d yourself.  Many OB's and RE's use BCP to "reset" people's periods. 

IMO, you will be fine.  

Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • We use the BCP so that the RE can create a protocol.  The purpose is so that they can manipulate medications, procedures, and Oing.  You are completely fine...my RE changes the length of time and start days all of the time with the BCP!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you, I am just being a big effing baby because I never spot or have irregular periods, and I have now been bleeding for 8 days...and AF is still "due."

Also, I am horny. And it is pissing me off.

• imageambrandau2:

Thank you, I am just being a big effing baby because I never spot or have irregular periods, and I have now been bleeding for 8 days...and AF is still "due."

Also, I am horny. And it is pissing me off.

LOL...I know how you feel.  Before my most recent loss and even through all of the meds I was always 28-29 days down to the hour.  Recently...I get brown spotting for like 8 days before AF shows...if flipping blows! 

• I agree, it's just the BCP messing with your cycle.  I predict that in the next month or two you'll go back to the "perfect 28 day cycle with regular O for all the effing good it does me!!!!!!!" routine.  (Can you tell that I'm a member of that club too?)
  • imageheathergirl67:
    I agree, it's just the BCP messing with your cycle.  I predict that in the next month or two you'll go back to the "perfect 28 day cycle with regular O for all the effing good it does me!!!!!!!" routine.  (Can you tell that I'm a member of that club too?)

We need to have more booze in our club house, clearly.

• imageschen0510:
    We use the BCP so that the RE can create a protocol.  The purpose is so that they can manipulate medications, procedures, and Oing.  You are completely fine...my RE changes the length of time and start days all of the time with the BCP!

I just did this before I cycled and AF arrived right on time despite still taking the pill.  I finished the pack, went in for my baseline and it was if I was still Day 3.  You'll be fine.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"