Baby Showers
Options

Shower Venue Recommendations in NYC (BK to be exact)

My mom and cousins are trying to plan a baby shower for us in my hometown of Brooklyn, NY in June but they are having some trouble identifying a location. Any suggestions on a nice venue for a baby shower? 

At first they were thinking of renting a space where we could bring food ourselves but after thinking about all of the work involved, she's changed to a restaurant/lounge. I'm thinking we'll have about 40-50 people total but I do have a large family so that number could increase.

Any suggestions would be helpful!

Thanks!

Mom to Princess P {12/2004} and Ryleigh K {7/2010} Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Shower Venue Recommendations in NYC (BK to be exact)

• Options
    Might want to post this question on your local board since people on here are from all over. Are there any cute coffee shops or restaurants with a "party room" or large room for showers or meetings? THEY (not you - you let them worry about this) can call around asking about rooms at sites and how many people they accommodate and what the rental fee is and what it includes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    As you know - Brooklyn is huge so you also might have to narrow it down a bit.  In Bay Ridge, Chadwick's and the Greenhouse Cafe are pretty popular for showers.
    TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"