TTC after 35

AF is here...sigh

No 2010 baby for me.  AF is here with a vengeance.  Didn't even start with spotting.  I was wondering why I was feeling so crappy this morning and wanted to cry all day yesterday.  At least I know where I'm at now cycle #9 here we go.
I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Re: AF is here...sigh

• Sorry about AF.

C'mon, lucky number 9!

• I'm sorry. 

Best of luck this cycle!  (maybe a New Year's baby?!?)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am really sorry =(  I think I am also heading in that direction.  Here's to 2011 babies for us!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Right there with you! Cycle number 10 today! I am hoping for a jan baby like me and my hubs!
  • Thanks for the support ladies.  It has not been a good day.  This one is hitting me harder for some reason.  Anyway, I am taking my frustration out on a newbie who posted on 1st tri requesting that all the women who got pregnant within 3 months of TTC to come forward and "inspire" us because those of us with IF or TTC for more than 8 months are "depressing" her.  

When she started to get a dose of reality, she called us "Debbie Downers."  Classy huh.  If you are interested, it is titled "Visitor from TTC."  Grab your popcorn.  I can't wait until the after work crowd finds it.

I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • I'm sorry. Hope cycle 9 is it for you!
  • Izz-

So sorry about AF she must have left mine on that damn cruise 2011it is for me too!  So heres to BFP in 2011, BFP here we come!!!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• yup...she knocked on my door today too. Was a day late and had a tiny glimmer of hope and then wham....poor DH walked into a firestorm when he got home, at least I had a bottle of wine waiting!

2011 here we come!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"