Upstate NY Babies
Options

Can you believe the forecast for this weekend?

I didn't think I would have to wash all of Rosie's summer clothes until much later, but I have to cut off the tags and wash a bunch of stuff so she has clothes to wear this weekend.

It's going to be so weird to not be wearing winter coats this Easter!

Re: Can you believe the forecast for this weekend?

• Options
    I know! i want to find a cute springy dress for ME to wear now since its going to be so warm!
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    We're headed to Florida next week so I had all her clothes out and ready for the trip...never thought she'd get use out of them before we left.  Had I known, I would have headed to FL in February!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

um, Evan really doesn't have any summer clothes yet! A few things that I bought him, but in larger sizes. I should probably get them washed so he has something to wear, even if it's big!

And I need a pedicure so I can rock some flip flops, and cute sandles on Easter!

• Options

imageMelissaSue81:
    I know! i want to find a cute springy dress for ME to wear now since its going to be so warm!

I know... I was going to wear black pants and a sweater... I might need to find a dress or something. (and get some self tanner for my bright white legs!)

• Options
    Thank God for hand-me-downs! My mom had a bunch of clothes from my SIL that my nephew wore. She pulled them out and washed them, so they're waiting for me whenever I go to pick them up. Otherwise, he just has the 2 pairs of shorts and 2 t-shirts I got him a couple weeks ago at Target.
  • Options
    I know!  I am happy about it but I just bought the boys Easter outfits and they're going to be too warm in them!  And I need to go shopping.  I have nothing to wear :o(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"