Parenting after 35

JenTCU

Just seeing how you and Jace are doing! I love your siggy picture. He is way too cute.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12

Re: JenTCU

• SAM! So very glad to see you. How are you? I haven't checked in on 6-12 much other than a bit yesterday (I think I posted and made a few responses). Been sort of busy so this is my only stopping place when it gets like that. Have things gotten better? How's Miss Natalie?

Thanks for the compliments about Jace. Natalie is also precious! What's the working on now?

• sam19sam19 member

I'm good. I haven't been on 6-12 much either. I try and spend most of my time on my local board.

Things are going good. We are going through some teething though :/. Two brand new teethies. I'm being a tad bit paranoid though because Natalie can roll over back to belly but rarely does and she cannot roll tummy to back. She's been trying to get from sitting to her tummy lately but she just ends up stuck doing the splits and then just gets pissed off. lol

What's Jace up to? How's he doing with sitting up?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Loading the player...
  • No worries dear...she will start doing it overnight. Try not to let it worry you (I am the queen of worriers though so I totally understand).

He's just sitting up or doing tummy time. Sometimes he will roll over. But if I ask him to do it, nooooo way. I think we are going to have two very stubborn kids on our hands. lol :) We might as well start reading books on how to handle that now! Hehe

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"