Secondary IF
Options

May I join you?

I used to post some on here, but it's been quite a while.  I post a lot on TTCAL, but I thought you ladies might have some additional insight on fertility treatments.  My story:

We have a 3 1/2 year old DD who we had no trouble conceiving.  In December 2008, we decided to start TTC again.  I was not ovulating on my own, so in June 2009, I started Provera followed by Clomid.  I developed a huge cyst on my ovary after just one round of 50 mgs of Clomid, so we had to take a break cycle.  In that cycle, we became pregnant.  I had brown spotting starting around 7 weeks and had an u/s that showed everything was okay.  At 9 1/2 weeks, I started to bleed and went in for an u/s.  It was confirmed that our baby did not have a heartbeat and was schedule for a D&C the next day.  That night, I went home and had a natural m/c.  I still had to have my D&C the next day...on my birthday.  That was in October.  We had the go-ahead to start trying again right away, but I'm back to where I was before.

I'm currently on my 3rd round of Clomid (this time) and my doctor increased my dosage from 50 mg to 100 mg.  I temp and chart every day.  I used OPK's for a while, but I have never gotten a positive, so I quit.

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you! 

Re: May I join you?

• Options
    JMayJMay member

Sorry you have to be here, but Welcome! 

Smile

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss.  Welcome to the board.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey

I remember you from before. I'm so sorry you are back here and had a loss. I hope you get a sticky baby soon!

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

I'm sorry for your loss. 

Welcome to the board!

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Options
    I remember you :) I also have a 3 1/2 yr old child and suffered a miscarriage. Good luck to you, I hope your stay here is short :)
  • Options
    Welcome!  I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss....welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome back!  I am so sorry for your loss; what a heartbreaking birthday! ((HUGS))
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"