New Jersey Babies

Morris County nail salons

I discovered last night that I can't comfortably reach my toes anymore to give myself a pedicure. I haven't gone to a nail salon since we moved here last year so if anyone knows a good nail salon near Boonton it would be much appreciated! It doesn't have to be anyplace fancy...

Re: Morris County nail salons

• i love 4U nails (or nails 4u?) in morris plains- on speedwell all the way to the right - a few spots down from the plaza diner.

they use this pink scrubby stuff that i love - i have had quite a few pedis at spas that sucked compared to this place, so now i won't waste money going anywhere else.

• I just moved to the area too and don't want to drive all the way to Wayne to go to a nail salon I know.  Is 4U Nails clean and is the staff friendly? Do you know the approximate cost of their pedicure??

THANKS!

• Loading the player...
  • I second 4U Nails. The staff is nice, the place is clean. If you like a really good massage, try to get one of the guys to do your pedi. Regular pedi costs $20, like most places around here.

When I used to live in Boonton I used to go to the place on Main Street that is on the same side as the library on the block between the library and boonton ave. Can't remember the name since its been a while.

• Not sure if you're still checking this but I go to Rainbow Nails on Rt 46 in Pine Brook (Montville) its in the strip mall next to Montville Diner. I've been going there for a few years now.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies for the recommendation of 4u Nails in Morris Plains.  My sister and I went yesterday and were soooo impressed. The smell of fresh flowers when you walk in and the place was clean,  people were friendly, and overall it was a beautiful nail salon inside.  The pedicure was amazing much better than all the regular nail salons I have been too!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"