Two Under 2

P&T sport on sale at pishposhbaby.com

It's only the graffiti pattern, but it's on sale for $439.99 instead of $569.00 (free shipping inside the US), in case anyone's interested.

Re: P&T sport on sale at pishposhbaby.com

• Thanks! Would you recommend this over a Bumbleride Indie Twin??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't know anything really about the Bumbleride.  It was important to me to have a double stroller with the same footprint as a single stroller (since I'm not really that good of a stroller driver anyway... adding girth or length would be a bad idea, lol).

The P&T is narrower, but it looks like the Bumbleride might not be too terribly much wider than the P&T.  I like that the Bumbleride appears to be able to accommodate an infant carseat and a toddler without "hiding" the baby, but my DS should be holding his head up on his own pretty soon, so we're not going to necessarily need the carseat-holding capability.

I think that what I like best about the P&T is that the double's kit is removable, so it will last us long after DD decides she's not going to ride anymore.  We bought the P&T.

• Loading the player...
  • I debated between the Indie Twin and P&T too, and we ended up ordering the P&T Dash from Pishposhbaby. Although I loved the Bumbleride, I am glad we have something that we can use as a single or double and I think it will last us much longer when DS1 no longer wants to stroll. The narrow width and the fact that it turns on a dime is awesome too. Pish Posh had great customer service too, so I highly recommend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"