South Florida Babies

Need Inspiration for Benji's Baptism

Please share your baptism photos or favorite blogs.  I need some inspiration.  I plan to have Benji's Baptism in June and need to start planning now that I'm on leave.  Once I get back to work - it will become a challenge.  Need help with venues, food, decor, favors, invitations, anything and everything.  I would say, no more than 30 people.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Need Inspiration for Benji's Baptism

• we had 40 people at mady's baptism (basically just family)...i posted it here see if you can see it? look at the right hand side where it says photo books "madelyn's baptism"

https://christmas2009angels.shutterfly.com/91

the favors were given to me by my bff's mom and the food was done by mady's godfather's mom (pasta, salad, and bread sticks). appetizers were bocaditos, pastelitos, and croquettas. the venue was the club house at mady's godfather's residence. and the cake was done by my sister. gl!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Aww..thanks for sharing!!  Everything looks beautiful (especially Mady).  Love the cake.  It sounds like your family really pitched in.  I like it - simple and sophisticated  I think I'm going to see if my brother has a clubhouse. 
  • Loading the player...
  • My godson's Baptism reception was at Town in So Miami (near Sunset Pl).  We were about 50 people.  The food was great.  I'm not sure about the pricing, as BIL took care of that.  Since it was a rest., not much decorations were needed.  SIL took a cake, and the "recuerdatorios" in a basket for everyone.  Pictures were taken.  We had a great time.

Also, I went to a Communion recption at Jake's (also in So Miami) and it was very nice.  They had a limited menu for the guests (which i'm sure the parents selected).  Food was good.  It seems like the restaurant was closed for the event.  There was about 60 guests.

If you are looking at restaurants, I'd recommend both.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks Jackie!  I've been to both of those restaurants for lunch - definitely worth looking into. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"