South Carolina Babies

8 Week Pre-Natal Yoga Series May 11th- June 29th

Would anyone like to carpool from Bluffton to the yoga class? I will be there with bells on!!

Here is the info below...

Are you expecting? Mom-Asana is an 8 week pre-natal course designed for women in their second and third trimesters that will guide you on a yogic journey through your pregnancy. Women possess an innate wisdom that intuitively understands the very natural process of birth. Let Dancing Dogs Yoga help you tap into that wisdom as we help you join mind and body at an amazing time in your life.
The very word "yoga" means "to yoke" or "to join," and Mom-Asana links asanas, or yoga postures, with pranayama, or breathing techniques. This union will lead you to new discoveries, cultivating awareness of your mind, body and spirit, and also bringing your awareness to the spirit of your new baby. Mom-Asana is designed to help strengthen the uterus and pelvic muscles, improve circulation, aid in digestion, release tension, teach you
to relax on command, stretch and strengthen muscles, maintain good posture and increase overall comfort. Asanas, or yoga poses, can also alleviate many of the discomforts of pregnancy such as back pain, constipation, fatigue, nausea, sciatica, stress, swelling,
and varicose veins. In addition,you will learn yoga exercises that help prepare you for labor, delivery and motherhood as well as breathing techniques you can use in labor.
Mom-Asana also teaches you to keep a positive outlook and attitude while clearing the mind of the stresses associated with pregnancy and motherhood.

$100 for the 8 week course. Meets Tuesday evenings from 7:15-8:30pm.

Shelley Lowther is the owner/operator of Dancing Dogs Yoga. Believing in the power of yoga to relax, renew and restore, Shelley was interested in the therapeutic and
restorative effects that yoga can have on pregnancy. She recently certi?ed in Pre-natal and Post-natal Yoga from the respected Asheville Yoga Center in Asheville, NC.
Through Mom-Asana, Shelley hopes to bring mother and unborn child closer together, and to teach expectant mothers the beauty that yoga can bring to their lives.

1600 Burnside Street Unit 106 ? Beaufort, SC 29902
In Beaufort Town Center behind the Hilton Garden Inn
843-263-5864 www.dancingdogsyoga.com

You can also find them on FACEBOOK to register for the class! 

Re: 8 Week Pre-Natal Yoga Series May 11th- June 29th

• Wish I was there now!  I"m moving to Beaufort in August and my folks live in Bluffton but we're currently in Columbia.  Would love to get to know you though...if you're interested....trying to meet new moms before we move down!
  • I'm due in Aug 20. So hopefully we can get together before then...;-)

I live in Bluffton and my sister of 3 girls ( 11,9 and 7)  lives on Hilton Head Island. 

Please do let me know when your heading down this way, maybe we could all get together for lunch or tea!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm due the end of June so it would be nice to get together even sooner!  I am coming down tomorrow to see some houses but am not staying...we were just there on Monday/Tuesday doing the same...We will be around again the weekend of April 17th.  Email me...I don't always check on here.  Stefcav@gmail.com
  • Not sure if she is still doing it or not but I went to a prenatal yoga class right in Bluffton when I was pregnant.  It was at the yoga place right downtown- Innersphere.  The classes were a lot of fun and very small (just 3 of us!) so you got a lot of one on one attention.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"