TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Yummy no-caffeine drink

So, I have quit cold turkey (and I would French Kiss anyone who even smells like coffee just in the hopes of sucking a little caffeine into my system.)

But, I still want my hot beverages and my aunt recommended a Peppermint Tea Latte w/ honey or carmel. It's suprisingly very good!

So if anyone else is in need of such a pick me up, just thought I would share!

Re: Yummy no-caffeine drink

• That sounds awesome.  I quite cold turkey a couple of years ago...I am obsessed with the Vanilla Chai Decaf Latte with Soy Milk at Starbucks!  
  • I'm trying to quit caffeine too..I read somewhere that peppermint helps with the withdrawl effects, did it work?...where did you get it or how did you made it? 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagehbkises:
    I'm trying to quit caffeine too..I read somewhere that peppermint helps with the withdrawl effects, did it work?...where did you get it or how did you made it? 

I got it at Starbucks, which is where I used to get my Earl Gray Lattes.

It def. took the edge off. I've been having a cup of Tazo Refresh Mint tea in the morning as well, and I ALMOST forget that it's not coffee...okay total lie. I know it's not coffee, but it is a nice thing to sip on.

• Sounds yummy!  Good for you for quitting.  I did that once.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mmm sounds good! I know I should quit caffeine but for now I have no flipping tubes so WTH, I'll drown my sorrows in lattes. 
    oh please. not KU. effed up.
  • Thanks for sharing!  That sounds great.

SO.....Dr. said no decaf either?  That's harsh.

• imageswanck:

Thanks for sharing!  That sounds great.

SO.....Dr. said no decaf either?  That's harsh.

I know. Ugh.

• That sounds delish, where do you get that?

I quit a long time ago, I've now switched to Decaf Lattes at SB. 

Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"