MLvK — The Bump
Georgia Babies

MLvK

Michelle, I just want to say thanks for your kind comments on facebook! You amongst a few others (Kim, Amy, Jojo ) here believed in me before I believed in myself.
Follow Me on Twitter!!
this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!

Re: MLvK

• Your new cake makes me want to get married so I can have that fondant with silver dragees.    So beautiful.   

I showed Nico your photo album on FB last night.  I'm like "look at this chic.   She's awesome."    I showed him your first photo, of the white cake with the chocolate stars and how far you've come in very little time.   I'm so impressed.  

• Loading the player...
  • Sometimes I am still in denial. :)
    Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Butting in....you are so talented Karin!  That is gorgous. What a pretty wedding cake that would make also.  butting out.
  • OMG - I sooooo wish you were here! Remember my friend from Texas? Nissa? We're doing a surprise shower for her next week and I need a cake. This is incredible, Karin!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards