Parenting after 35
Options

**redheadedgirl**

Did you use the ERGO infant insert for Vivian or go without it. I haven't put C in hers in a while because she hated it but we were using the insert then and I wonder if she will like it better without that. I'm just not sure if she is physically ready.

It may all be for nothing since she seems to only like being worn when she can face front- so the ERGO will be a waste of a lot of money.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **redheadedgirl**

• Options
    I do use the infant insert with Vivian but think she may be ready by next month to go without as she has nearly total head control.  However compared to C, Vivian is a petite (Ok not in weight but in height) 22.5 inches so that may impact her comfort in it.  I would try it without the insert around the house and see how she does before venturing out as I think they recommend the insert through 4 months.  Without the insert they can look around alot more.  Of couse the resale value on ebay for the Ergo is nearly 90% so if it fails there is always that option!  Good luck.
  • Options
    ::Butting in:: I just want to say I got to go with my DH on a business trip to Chigaco too and I loved it! I didn't want to leave. It's so awesome to see the photo in your siggy! Reminds me of the architectural boat tour we took. We loved that too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"